Play it on html5 webgl:
Curse of Xipe is an easy to learn, semi-hard to master indie game by Royal Plan Factory. You will need fast reflexes, accuracy and quick reaction time to beat the various game modes the game has to offer.
Compete in online leaderboards solely, or in a team-oriented way through daily and hourly challenge modes.
A beta version is currently available on HTML5 WebGL. Possible Android build may come in the future. The game is currently also running on Steam Greenlight.
How to play
This game is extremely easy to play!
Choose your starting Covenant. You will participate in this Covenant's team-based events through the entire game. You cannot change this later in the game.
Choose one game mode to play.
Using only three buttons (which you may remap in the Settings menu for your own taste), shoot the matching jewels from the 'big triangle shaped stone' to the incoming boxes.
Well... basically that's it.
Currently supported languages:
Currently in the game: (version B1.0)
- Three game modes
- Four pickups
- Daily and Hourly seeded runs
- Online leaderboards
- Controller support for official Xbox or PSX controllers
- 7+ more unique pickups
- 50+ passive or active items for you to use during gameplay
- Boss-like encounters
- 4+ game modes with 'endless' variant for most of them
- Offline play
- Tons of new sigils, titles, trophies and shop items
- Advanced team play
- Many more opportunities to interact with the other team actively, unlike just having a passive leaderboard
- Android build
- Export/Import save data for multiple devices
- Campaign mode (Steam Exclusive!)
*These improvements are just plans at the moment. They may not make their way to the final game or not exactly like described above!